Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Zumiko's mobame message ~ August 8, 2018

Zumiko sent a long message in mobame. I did a rough translation of her message. I know my Japanese sucks but allow me to do this service one more time before she graduates. I just simply love her so much. 


Time: 7:46 AM, JST. 

*Instead of putting my name, I'll replace it to "Everyone".*



"Everyone, 

I think you have already read from the blog that I have decided to graduate from Keyakizaka46. 

Because I really love this job, I could not make a decision so soon.

Also, I love you. All of the fans. 

For me, the strength of the fans is immeasurably great. 
Because the fans are there for me, it supported me to hold on many times. 

When I thought it might be impossible now, I wanted to see everyone's smiles many times, after reading this letter, in the future, let's look forward together. 

「I'll be waiting」, 「You can do it slowly」, I wanted to respond to this words. But, it's disappointing I was not able to respond. 

I'm really sorry.

The group will eventually graduate, but I will surely make a place where I can meet and interact with the fans even after I graduate.

This is a promise!!! A promise!! 

I am sincerely wishing to spend even more time with all of my fans. 

I'll be happy if you could watch me such warm after graduation. 
Definitely, I'll definitely repay you...

...please let me do it. 

For everyone who really supports me, I really love you. Thank you. 


 I LOVE YOU!!! As always!!!




- Imaizumi Yui


No comments:

Post a Comment